Smoky, chile flavors and Spanish chorizo make a tasty statement in this warm dip.
- 1 1/2 cups (1 6-ounce package) Roth 3 Chile Pepper Gouda cheese
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup diced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced Spanish-style chorizo*
- 2 tablespoons light beer
- Scallion slices, diced tomatoes and onion, optional for garnish
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, toss 3 Chile Pepper Gouda with cornstarch to fully coat.
- Add mushrooms, Spanish-style chorizo and beer. Place in a baking dish suitable for dipping.
- Cover dish with foil; bake 15-20 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.
- Scatter sliced garnish ingredients over, if using. Serve immediately–good with vegetables and thick-cut tortilla chips.
*Spanish chorizo is smoked and cured, requiring no further cooking before adding to recipe. Mexican chorizo is freshly ground and must be cooked before adding to this recipe if you plan to substitute it.