Breakfast just got better with this Spicy Jalapeño Havarti Panini. Stacked with andouille sausage, eggs, veggies, and melted Jalapeño Havarti cheese.
- 1 (14-oz) ring pre-cooked andouille sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, cut into 2 1/2-inch sections and split
- Small handful of fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 (6-oz) wedge Roth Jalapeño Havarti cheese, sliced
- 4 eggs, cooked over-easy, medium, or scrambled
- Heat panini press to 350° F.
- Slice andouille sausage into 1/2-inch thick coins, and sear in frying pan over medium heat until browned. Remove from heat.
- Butter outside crusts of ciabatta sections. Place them butter-side-down on a work surface. Layer browned sausage, spinach, tomato and sliced cheese over the bottom crust. Close with the top section buttered side up.
- Grill in panini press for 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through and toasted.
- While panini is grilling, prepare eggs in a skillet over medium heat. Place over hot sandwiches and serve immediately.