This gooey Turkey, Apple, and Smoked Gouda Panini is equal parts savory, sweet, and smoky. Perfect for a not-sad desk lunch or easy dinner.
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 pieces French baguette (about 4 to 5 inches long each), sliced in half horizontally
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinaigrette, plus extra for dipping
- 1 (6-oz) wedge Roth Gouda cheese, sliced
- 8 to 10 slices roasted turkey deli slices
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds (optional)
- Heat panini press to 350° F.
- Butter the outsides of the baguettes. Open each sliced baguette, so the buttered sides face your work surface. Drizzle 2 tablespoons vinaigrette inside of the two top baguette pieces. Layer with Gouda slices, turkey, apple, arugula, onion, and almonds, if desired.
- Place in panini press, and grill 6 to 8 minutes, or until toasted and cheese has melted.
- Serve with extra vinaigrette, for dipping.