This gooey Smoked Gouda-filled panini is great with your favorite roasted turkey, or try it with last night’s leftovers.
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 pieces French baguette (about 4 to 5 inches long each)
- ¼ cup raspberry vinaigrette, plus extra for dipping
- 6 slices Roth Gouda cheese
- 8 to 10 slices deli roasted turkey
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds (optional)
- Heat panini press to 350°F.
- Butter outside of baguette slices. Place on work surface, butter-side-down.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons vinaigrette each over inside of two top baguette pieces. Top with Van Gogh Gouda, turkey, apple, arugula, onion and almonds, if using.
- Place in panini press; grill 6-8 minutes or until toasted and cheese has melted.
- Serve with extra vinaigrette for dipping.