Roth's Ultimate Flatbread Blend does all the shredding and blending for you. All you need to do is enjoy this 3-cheese delight that's ready in minutes.
- 1 tablespoon prepared sundried tomato pesto
- 1 thin 6"x10" flat bread or naan
- 1/2 cup Roth® Ultimate Flatbread Shred Blend
- 1 1/2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- 6-8 leaves basil
- 15 leaves baby spinach
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spread pesto evenly over entire flatbread. Sprinkle shred blend over. Top with prosciutto, artichoke hearts, basil and spinach leaves.
- Bake about 8 minutes and cheese is fully melted.