Chiles rellenos don't get much better than this thanks to the sweet caramel nuances of Roth's Prairie Sunset®. What's more, they're quick and easy.
- 3 Anaheim or other mild peppers
- 1/4 cup fresh chorizo, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded Roth Prairie Sunset® cheese
- 6 slices bacon
- Sour cream, for serving (optional)
- Chopped scallions, for serving (optional)
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Make a lengthwise slit down the middle of chiles (do not cut through). Seed and devein chiles. Set aside.
- Heat small skillet; cook chorizo until no longer pink.
- Stuff each chile with small amount of chorizo. Top with shredded cheese. Wrap bacon around each pepper,
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange chiles on sheet and bake 10-15 minutes, or until bacon crisps. Serve with sour cream and chopped scallions, if desired.