This quick, oozy crostini with buttery Havarti is easy to love.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pitted black olives
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Roth® Havarti Cheese, divided
- 16 lightly toasted baguette slices
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh oregano
- Black pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Mix red pepper, olives, garlic, onion, and 3/4 cup cheese shreds until well blended.
- Place baguette slices on baking sheet(s). Evenly distribute olive-cheese mixture over slices. Top with remaining cheese shreds, oregano and black pepper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until cheese has fully melted.