Surprise your friends and family with a modern take on a well-known classic. Recipe by: Bev Weidner, Bev Cooks
- 1 small baguette, cut into 1/4" slices
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (4 oz) log of Roth Honey Chèvre Goat Cheese
- 1 (5 oz) package of prosciutto
- 1/2 cup baby arugula
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Honey, to drizzle
- Heat butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add the bread slices and lightly toast each side. Be careful not to burn the garlic! (Tip: use the sides of the pan to toast the bread for less direct heat.)
- Spread Roth Honey Chèvre Goat Cheese on the toasted baguette pieces, followed by layering a slice of prosciutto, an arugula leaf, a few slices of red onion. Drizzle all crostinis with honey, to taste.
- Serve immediately.