Perfect for breakfast any day of the year!
- 1 English muffin, cut into chunks
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup Roth® 3 Chile Pepper Gouda Cheese, shredded or grated
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a small skillet with cooking spray. Arrange the English muffin chunks in the skillet.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, 3 Chile Pepper Gouda Cheese, and mustard. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper. Pour the mixture right over the muffin pieces, submerging each piece in the egg mixture.
- Tuck the spinach leaves into the egg mixture and sprinkle the red onion right on top.
- Place mixture in oven-proof small skillet. Bake for 30 minutes, until the eggs are set and the cheese is starting begins to bubble on top.
- Grate some Parmesan cheese on top if desired and serve immediately.