- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounce Roth® Horseradish Havarti Cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup dry sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and Horseradish Havarti Cheese until blended. Using a tablespoon or a medium scoop, place small mounds of cheese mixture on a plate or baking sheet (you should have 18 to 20 cheese balls). Roll into balls and chill 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place herbs, tomatoes, and walnuts each in their own bowl. When the cheese is chilled, drop balls into the toppings and roll until evenly coated. Roll 6 balls in each topping for a total of 18 cheese balls. For the sun-dried tomato topping, press into the cheese to maintain the round shape.
- Arrange on a platter. Cover and chill until serving time or serve immediately with crackers.