By: Bev Weidner, Bev Cooks
- 2 packages (of 15) frozen phyllo cups (30 total)
- 2 links Italian sausage
- 1 (6 oz) wedge Roth Van Gough® Natural Smoked Gouda cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chives
- Preheat oven according to phyllo package directions.
- Remove the casings from the sausage links and crumble with your fingers. Brown the sausage in pan until no longer pink, about five minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the browned sausage and Roth Van Gough® Natural Smoked Gouda cheese; stir until incorporated.
- Fill each phyllo cup with the sausage and cheese filling, and bake for about 12 minutes. (Or whatever the time frame the phyllo packaging says)
- Garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately.