Great alternative for a breakfast or brunch sandwich.
- 1 ring precooked andouille sausage
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, cut into 2 1/2-inch sections and split
- 1/8 cup spinach leaves, optional
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices Roth® Jalapeño Havarti Cheese
- 4 eggs, over easy medium or scrambled
- Preheat panini press to 350°F.
- Slice andouille sausage into 1/2-inch thick coins; sear in frying pan over medium heat until browned. Remove from heat.
- Butter outside crusts of ciabatta sections. Place sections butter-side-down on work surface. Layer browned sausage, spinach (if using), tomato slices and cheese over bottom crust. Close with the top section, butter-side-up.
- Grill in panini press 6-8 minutes, or until heated throughout.
- Meanwhile, prepare eggs in a skillet over medium heat. Place over hot sandwiches and serve immediately.