By: Culinary Hill Bite into sweet and spicy, hot and melty Roth Siracha Gouda. Layer this grilled cheese with chicken and avocado for a taste of the West Coast.
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 slices Seeded bread
- 1 pound Roth Sriracha Gouda, shredded
- 8 ounces cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 avocados pitted, peeled, and sliced
- Butter all 8 slices of bread on one side each In a large skillet over medium-high heat, arrange 4 slices of bread butter-side down in a single layer (work in batches if necessary).
- Layer Sriracha Gouda, chicken, and avocados on each sandwich. Top with second slice of bread (butter side up) and flip when the bottom is golden brown and the cheese has begun to melt.
- Continue cooking until the second side is golden brown and the cheese has melted. Remove to a cutting board, cut each sandwich in half, and serve.