This gooey smoked gouda-filled panini is great with your favorite roasted turkey, or try it with last night’s leftovers.
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 pieces French baguette, 4-5” sections
- ¼ cup raspberry vinaigrette plus extra for dipping
- 6 slices (about ¾ ounce each) Van Gogh® Natural Smoked Gouda
- 8 - 10 slices deli roasted turkey
- 1 apple, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, optional
- Preheat panini press to 350° F.
- Butter outside of baguette slices. Place on work surface, butter-side-down.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons vinaigrette each over inside of two top baguette pieces. Top with Van Gogh Natural Smoked Gouda, turkey, apple, arugula, onion and almonds, if using.
- Place in panini press; grill 6-8 minutes or until toasted and cheese has melted.
- Serve with extra vinaigrette for dipping.