Thanks to high-quality store-bought products–-salsa verde, chicken stock, Roth's already shredded cheeses-–this satisfying, homey Mexican-style chili is ready in minutes.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 3/4 cup prepared salsa verde (Mexican tomatillo salsa)
- 1 cup canned, drained navy or other white beans
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 6-ounce package (1 1/2 cups) Roth® Ultimate Firehouse Shred Blends
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Garnishes: hot sauce, avocado cubes, chopped tomatoes
- Combine turkey and onions in saucepan; sauté until turkey is cooked and onions are tender. Add salsa, beans, chicken stock and cumin. Season to taste and continue cooking about 10 minutes, until ingredient flavors blend.
- Toss cheese with cornstarch. Slowly add to chili. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until cheese is melted and incorporated. Serve immediately with garnishes of your choice.