A vegetarian sandwich bursting with fresh flavors and creamy Dill Havarti. What’s not to love? Adapted from a recipe by: Patricia Cobe, senior editor, Menu, Restaurant Business Magazine
- 2 slices artisan whole grain bread
- 2 tablespoons Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat mayonnaise
- 2 slices Roth® Dill Havarti Cheese
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 tomato slices
- 1 leaf romaine lettuce
- 3-4 slices yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- Spread bread slices with Neufchâtel and mayonnaise.
- Layer one slice, spread side up, Dill Havarti slices, avocado, tomato, lettuce, onion, sunflower seeds and sprouts, in this order.
- Top with remaining bread slice, spread-side-down and serve.