This 5-ingredient Broccoli Cheddar Pasta Melt is dinner at its easiest and cheesiest. Made with our Organic Sharp Cheddar cheese.
- 1/2 pound cavatappi pasta
- 12 ounces frozen, thawed broccoli florets
- 1 (15-oz) jar alfredo sauce
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Roth Organic Sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- Heat a large pot of salted water to a rapid boil. Add pasta, and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until al dente. Drain pasta.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix pasta, broccoli, sauce, 2 cups shredded cheese, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a 2-quart casserole dish, and top with remaining cheese and breadcrumbs. Bake 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown and bubbling.