This unique blue cheese guacamole adds the tangy, earthy flavor of our Buttermilk Blue®! Just 10 minutes to make, and perfect for serving at your next taco night.
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeño pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped and packed lightly
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup smoked almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup Roth Buttermilk Blue® cheese, crumbled
- Stir together onion, jalapeño and cilantro in a small mixing bowl.
- Remove skin and pit from avocados and dice; toss with lime juice to prevent browning.
- Add avocado and cumin to mixing bowl with onion mixture; season with salt and pepper. Smash together ingredients to create a chunky yet creamy texture.
- Fold in almonds and Buttermilk Blue®. Serve with tortilla chips or toast points. Garnish with additional blue cheese and almonds, if desired.