A spicy Cajun Chicken Alfredo that's on the table in just 30 minutes! Made with our nutty Grand Cru® or creamy Havarti cheeses (your choice!).
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- In a large pot, bring 4 quarts salted water to boil. Add pasta, and cook until al dente, about 9 minutes. Drain pasta and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter until foaming. Whisk in wine and simmer until the wine has reduced by half, about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in cream and Cajun seasoning, and simmer until slightly thickened. Fold in shredded cheese. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Add pasta and chicken to skillet, and toss gently to coat. Garnish with tomatoes, and serve immediately.