Chicken Avocado Flatbread is an easy, weeknight recipe that's ready in 30 minutes. With a double dose of cheese including our creamy Havarti and nutty Grand Cru® cheeses.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 (6- to 8-inch) pieces of naan or other flatbread
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic in oil (or 1 tablespoon olive oil + 1 minced garlic clove)
- 1 cup cooked chopped or pulled chicken
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup diced avocado
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Roth Creamy Havarti cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Roth Grand Cru® cheese
- 2 diced scallions
- Place sour cream, cilantro, salt and pepper in bowl. Mix well; refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Heat oven to 450° degrees F.
- Place naan on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread garlic in oil over evenly. Top with chicken, bacon and avocado. Sprinkle with cheese blend and scallion slices.
- Bake about 8 minutes, until cheese melts and begins to brown. Spread refrigerated sour cream sauce over flatbreads and serve immediately.