Easy Fig and Blue Cheese Flatbread is made with our Buttermilk Blue® or smoked Moody Blue® cheese, and the perfect solution to a boring dinner.
- 1 pre-baked pizza crust or flatbread
- 1/4 cup fig spread
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1/2 apple, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces Roth Buttermilk Blue® or Moody Blue® cheese, crumbled
- Shredded arugula, for garnish (optional)
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread fig spread atop of pizza crust or flatbread, then top with chopped bacon, sliced apple, and cheese.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes, or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown.
- Top pizza with shredded arugula, if desired, then serve immediately.