Savory, carb-y and cheesy, these Grand Cru® Baked Potato Roesti Muffins are a fun breakfast treat or filling breakfast-for-dinner meal.
- 2 1/2 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 3 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat oven to 425° F. Coat a nonstick muffin pan with vegetable oil spray.
- In a mixing bowl, gently break apart frozen hash browns. Stir in butter, onions, flour, bacon, salt, pepper and egg. Fold shredded Grand Cru® into hash brown mixture until combined. Evenly distribute mixture in muffin pan. Press mixture firmly into molds.
- Press a small cube of Grand Cru® into the center of each muffin.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until mixture is golden brown and crispy. Allow to rest for 2 to 3 minutes before removing muffins from the tray.
- Garnish with a dollop of crème fraîche or sour cream, and chopped chives, if desired.