This isn't your usual cheeseburger. Our award-winning Grand Cru® adds a deeply delicious and complex flavor to this happy hour slider.
- 1 pound ground beef
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 ounces Roth Grand Cru® cheese, cut into 8 equal slices
- 4 cooked bacon slices, cut in half
- Lettuce, tomato slices and roasted red peppers, for topping (optional)
- 4 lightly-toasted slider buns
- Preheat grill.
- Season beef with salt and pepper, then form into eight thin patties (2 ounces each). Center 1 slice Grand Cru® over four of the patties. Place remaining patties on top, pressing the edges to seal cheese inside.
- Grill patties. Just before patties are cooked to internal temperature of 160°F (for medium), top each one with remaining cheese slices. Cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Place bacon and optional toppings over bun bottoms, then top with burgers. Serve immediately, and enjoy!