This easy homemade meatball recipe is great for stocking your freezer! Make a huge batch over the weekend and pull them out on your busiest weeknights.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons grated Roth® Fontina Cheese
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Heat oven to 400℉. Line rimmed baking sheets with foil and top with a raised baking rack. Coat rack with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, and mix well, using damp hands.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch meatballs. Arrange on racks and bake until browned with crispy edges, about 20 minutes (until internal temperature reaches 155°F). Use immediately or freeze.
- To freeze the meatballs, arrange cooked, cooled meatballs, not touching, in a single layer on baking sheets or large plates. Freeze until solid, about 1 hour; then transfer to freezer safe bag or container.