This semi-homemade Meatball Pizza with alpine-style Grand Cru® requires just 8 ingredients and is on the dinner table in less than 30 minutes. Does it get any better than that?
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup marinara or pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 10 (1-oz) pre-cooked meatballs (thaw, if using frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Roth Grand Cru® cheese
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish (optional)
- Fresh basil, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Coat a baking sheet with nonstick spray. If using a pizza stone, place nearby.
- On lightly-floured surface, roll out pizza dough into a 12-inch circle with a slight rim. Place on the prepared baking sheet or pizza stone. Drizzle with olive oil and minced garlic, then top with sauce, red onion, zucchini, meatballs, and cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes or until the crust is crisp and browned, and cheese is hot and bubbly. Garnish with crushed red pepper flakes and fresh basil, if desired.
- Cut into 8 slices, and serve. Enjoy!