Sliders mean summer. Jazz up this warm-weather dinner with Moody Blue cheese crumbles.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces Roth® Moody Blue® Cheese, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce for garnish, optional
- 4 small hamburger buns
- Heat grill.
- Combine ground beef and 4 ounces of Moody Blue Cheese in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Gently form meat and cheese mixture into 4 small patties/sliders.
- Place sliders on the grill. Just before sliders reach desired internal temperature, top with remaining Moody Blue Cheese and cook for 1-2 additional minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
- Place lettuce on bottom bun, if desired. Transfer sliders to buns and serve.