Moody Blue Cheese Sliders made with Roth Moody Blue® — crafted in small batches and delicately smoked for a subtly smoky flavor.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 ounces Roth Moody Blue®, cheese crumbled
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Lettuce and tomato slices, for garnish
- 4 small hamburger buns
- Preheat grill.
- Combine ground beef with 4 ounces of Moody Blue® in a large bowl, then season with salt and pepper.
- Gently form into 4 small burger patties.
- Place sliders on the grill. Just before sliders reach desired internal temperature, top with remaining Moody Blue® cheese and cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese begins to melt.
- Place lettuce and tomato slices on bottom bun, then top with burger patties, and serve.