The unlikely duo of roasted pears and red onions marry perfectly with the tangy, bold flavor of our Buttermilk Blue®–creating a deliciously complex dip.
- 1 1/4 cups finely-diced red onion
- 3/4 cup finely-diced pears, peeled
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup crumbled Roth Buttermilk Blue® cheese, plus extra for topping
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pita or naan crackers, for dipping
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Layer a nonstick sheetpan with parchment paper. Arrange onion and pears over paper, and roast until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, and honey in a medium bowl. Fold in roasted onions and pears until well mixed.
- Serve with pita or naan crackers.