Roasted Potatoes with Grand Cru® — the easiest, most delicious side dish for holidays, weeknight dinners, and everything in between. Just 4 ingredients!
- 1 to 2 pounds baby potatoes, mini creamer potatoes, or fingerling potatoes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1 (6-oz) wedge Roth Grand Cru® cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a baking sheet, toss potatoes in olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper until well-coated. Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and fork tender.
- Remove from oven, and top with shredded Grand Cru®. Place back into the oven, and cook for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper, if needed. Transfer to a bowl, and enjoy!