Spicy Buffalo Hummus boasts all the flavors of spicy buffalo sauce in an easy, 8-ingredient dip. The addition of tangy Buttermilk Blue® cheese crumbles adds the right amount of bite!
- 1 (15-oz) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 2 to 3 tablespoons buffalo wing sauce or Frank's Red Hot sauce, or to taste
- 1/2 red bell pepper, roughly chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup Roth Buttermilk Blue® cheese crumbles, plus additional for garnish
- Pita chips, pretzels, celery sticks & red bell pepper slices, for serving
- In a food processor or blender, blend garbanzos, tahini, buffalo sauce, red bell pepper, garlic powder, and lemon juice until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer hummus to a small bowl. Fold in Buttermilk Blue® crumbles.
- Garnish with additional blue cheese crumbles, if desired.
- Serve with pita chips, pretzels, celery sticks and/or red bell pepper slices.