The corkscrew shape of cavatappi pasta ensures that each piece is coated with the richly rewarding cheese sauce.
- 1/2 pound cavatappi pasta
- 12 ounces frozen, thawed broccoli florets
- 1 (15-ounce) jar alfredo sauce
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded Roth® Organic Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Heat large pot of salted water to rapid boil. Add pasta; cook 5-6 minutes to al dente. Drain pasta.
- In mixing bowl, mix pasta, broccoli, sauce, 2 cups Organic Cheddar, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to 2-quart casserole dish; top with remaining cheese and breadcrumbs. Bake approximately 20 minutes until top is golden brown.