Move over pizza; extravagantly cheesy flatbread has entered the room.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 6-8 inch naan pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic in oil
- 1 cup cooked chopped or pulled chicken
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 cup chopped avocado
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Roth® Ultimate Mac & Cheese Shred Blends
- 2 diced scallions
- Place sour cream, cilantro, salt and pepper in bowl. Mix well; refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Place naan on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Spread garlic in oil over evenly. Top with chicken, bacon and avocado. Sprinkle with cheese shred blend and scallion slices.
- Bake about 8 minutes, until cheese melts and begins to brown. Spread refrigerated sour cream sauce over flatbreads and serve immediately.