Roth's Buttermilk Blue® adds even more pep to the ubiquitous "buffalo" sandwich.
- For Dresssing:
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) crumbled Roth Buttermilk Blue® Cheese
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cracked pepper to taste
- For Sandwich:
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1 celery rib, julienned
- 16-20 large raw shrimp, shelled, deveined and tails removed
- 1-2 tablespoons Old Bay® seasoning
- 1 cup Frank's® RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 4 kaiser rolls, split
- 1 vine ripened tomato, diced
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- Make dressing: Mix all dressing ingredients. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- For the sandwich: Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Mix carrot, celery and 1/4 cup Roth Buttermilk Blue® dressing in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Season shrimp with Old Bay® seasoning, Thread on skewers, 4-5 shrimp per skewer. Place on hot grill. Cook approximately 1-2 minutes; flip and cook 1-2 minutes, until shrimp is just cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat buffalo sauce in a large microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds. Add shrimp and toss well.
- Place rolls on grill; lightly toast.
- Remove from grill. Distribute tomato and lettuce on toasted roll bottoms. Top with 1-2 tablespoons each of refrigerated reserved dressing and shrimp. Garnish with carrot and celery slaw. Place roll tops over. Place remaining Roth Buttermilk Blue® Dressing in bowls for dipping.