This crowd-pleasing Meatball Pizza requires just 8 ingredients and is on the dinner table in less than 30 minutes. Does it get any better than that?
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1/2 to 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup marinara or pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 10 (1-oz) pre-cooked meatballs (thaw, if using frozen)
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Roth® Original Grand Cru® cheese
- Crushed red pepper flakes, for garnish (optional)
- Fresh basil, for garnish (optional)
- Heat oven to 475℉. Coat baking sheet with nonstick spray. If using a pizza stone, place nearby.
- On lightly-floured surface, roll out pizza dough into a 12-inch circle with a slight rim. Place on baking sheet or pizza stone. Drizzle with olive oil and minced garlic, then top with sauce, red onion, zucchini, meatballs and cheese.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until the crust is crisp and browned, and cheese is hot and bubbly. Garnish with crushed red pepper flakes and fresh basil, if desired. Cut into 8 slices, and serve.