Put homemade or store-bought meatballs to work with this quick and easy dinner idea.
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup marinara or pizza sauce
- 10 1 ounce meatballs, halved and thawed
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Roth Original Grand Cru® Cheese
- Heat oven to 475℉. Coat baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- On lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough into a 12-inch circle, with a slight rim. Top with sauce, cheese and meatball halves.
- Bake 10 minutes or until the crust is crisp and browned and the cheese is hot and bubbly. Cut into 8 slices.