By: Sarah Copeland, Edible Living
- 12 brioche slider rolls
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6-12 slices Roth Grand Cru cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Smear the bottom half of the rolls with mustard and layer with Grand Cru cheese. Broil on low until melted.
- Top with top half of buns and brush with soft butter. Broil until toasty and butter is melted.
- Toss together the parsley, garlic, lemon zest, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle mixture over the top of buns.
- Serve warm.