These flavorful BBQ Turkey Sliders are heaping with a cheesy Grand Cru® & Brussels sprouts slaw and the best reason we know to hope for lots of leftover turkey.
- 1/2 cup shredded Brussels sprouts
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded Roth Grand Cru® cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Hot sauce, to taste
- 12 to 16 ounces shredded leftover turkey
- 2 cups prepared barbecue sauce
- 4 split mini pretzel buns
- Sliced scallions, for garnish (optional)
- Shred Brussels sprouts using a mandolin, food processor, or knife. Place in bowl. Add cheese and mayonnaise, then season with hot sauce, to taste. Set slaw aside.
- Heat turkey and barbecue sauce in a saucepan over low until warmed. Layer turkey and slaw on bun bottoms. Sprinkle scallions over, if using. Place bun tops over, and enjoy!