This blue cheese walnut spread is perfect for your holiday spread. It's creamy, tangy from the addition of Buttermilk Blue® and has a hint of sweetness. The best part? Only 10 minutes start to finish!
- 2 (8-oz) packages plain cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled Roth Buttermilk Blue® cheese
- 1/3 cup minced shallot
- 1/3 cup heavy cream or milk
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Extra honey and blue cheese crumbles, for topping
- Crackers, for serving
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, Buttermilk Blue®, shallot, cream, walnuts, and honey until incorporated. Taste the mixture, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer spread to a serving dish, then drizzle with honey and top with additional crumbles of Buttermilk Blue®, if desired. Serve with crackers, for dipping.