The simplest no-recipe recipe: Easy Beet and Goat Cheese Salad! Ready in 5 minutes and made with just FIVE ingredients, including our fresh, tangy Plain Chèvre goat cheese.
- 1/2 pound (8 ounces) cooked beets, sliced
- Olive oil
- 2 ounces Roth Plain Chèvre goat cheese
- Microgreens or fresh herbs, for garnish (optional)
- Flaky salt & freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Arrange sliced beets on a serving platter or large plate. Drizzle with olive oil, and lightly toss to coat.
- Crumble Chèvre goat cheese and microgreens or herbs (if using) over the top. Season with flaky salt and black pepper, to taste.