Add a bit of spice to this easy naan pizza with flavorful Roth Jalapeño Havarti cheese.
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup of store bought pizza sauce
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded (bones and skins discarded)
- 1 wedge (6 oz) Roth Jalapeño Havarti cheese, grated
- 4 naan breads, store-bought
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- Cilantro for garnish
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to broil on high.
- Arrange frozen corn on a rimmed baking sheet, and drizzle with the olive oil. Season with a pinch of salt, and broil for approximately 8-12 minutes until charred and blistered.
- Turn oven to 400 degrees F
- Spoon pizza sauce over each naan bread. Top each pizza evenly with shredded chicken, a sprinkling of the broiled corn, and Roth Jalapeño Havarti cheese. Place a few peppers on top of each pizza, and bake for 15-20 minutes, until cheese is melted, bubbly and brown.
- Garnish with pizza with chopped cilantro, and serve immediately!