Stuffed mushrooms are a hit at any gathering—especially when they're stuffed with spiced greens and our nutty, alpine-style Grand Cru® cheese.
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 12 to 16 medium-sized mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 cup minced red onions
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped Swiss chard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Roth Grand Cru® cheese
- The night before serving, mix red wine and Worcestershire sauce. Toss mushrooms in mixture, then marinate and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place onions, breadcrumbs, parsley, chard, olive oil, garlic, and cheese in a bowl. Stir to blend.
- Spoon equal amounts of the mixture into each mushroom cap. Place mushrooms on a cookie sheet or in an ovenproof skillet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until mushrooms are cooked and cheese is melted. Cool several minutes before serving.