This Grand Cru Brewski Spread is bursting with bold flavor from our award-winning Grand Cru®, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, beer, and mustard. The perfect game day dip!
- 12 ounces Roth Grand Cru® cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped scallions
- 4 dashes Tabasco® or hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons stoneground mustard
- 1/2 cup Honey Weiss Beer or any light & crisp beer, at room temperature
- Pumpernickel bread, grainy mustard and shaved red onion, for serving
- Place Grand Cru®, butter, and onion in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add scallions, hot sauce, Worcestershire, and mustard. Pulse until well combined.
- Add beer, and continue pulsing until smooth. Refrigerate for several hours or ideally, overnight.
- Serve on pumpernickel bread with grainy mustard, shaved red onion, and an ice cold beer.