Looking for a simple party appetizer? These four-ingredient Grand Cru® Picks are it. They're perfect finger food for holiday festivities or pre-dinner snacking.
- 1 (6-oz) package Roth Grand Cru® (Original or Reserve) cheese
- 1 small bunch fresh sage
- 1 to 2 (3-oz) packages prosciutto
- 1 jar of your favorite preserves (fig, apple or cranberry)
- Cut cheese into 1/2-inch cubes, then cut prosciutto slices in half into 2- to 3-inch pieces.
- Skewer 1 cheese cube, 1 leaf of sage, and 1 piece of prosciutto onto a toothpick. Repeat until cheese is used.
- Arrange on a tray with a small bowl of your favorite preserves for dipping.