No party is complete without Mini Cheese Balls! Dip them in herbs, sundried tomatoes, and walnuts for a holiday-themed color palette or other toppings of your choice. The addition of Horseradish Havarti gives them the perfect peppery bite.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6-oz) block Roth Horseradish Havarti cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup dried sundried tomatoes, finely chopped (NOT packed in oil)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- Crackers, for serving
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and Horseradish Havarti until combined. Using a tablespoon or medium scoop, roll 18 to 20 mini cheese balls. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place herbs, tomatoes, and walnuts each in their own bowl. Once the cheese is chilled, roll the balls into toppings until evenly coated.
- Arrange on a platter. Cover and chill until serving time, or serve immediately with crackers.