Have you ever thought of using leftover stuffing to make a savory waffle? Thank goodness we have.
- 2 cups leftover bread-based stuffing
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Roth® Original Grand Cru® Cheese
- Maple syrup to taste, optional
- Cranberry sauce to taste, optional
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Place stuffing, egg and Grand Cru in a bowl; mix.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray. Divide stuffing mixture into two portions. Press the first portion into waffle iron bottom Close lid; cook until crispy and golden. Remove from waffle iron; keep warm.
- Cook second stuffing mixture portion. Serve immediately with syrup or cranberry sauce, if using.
Note: You may substitute freshly prepared stuffing.