Sheetpan Chicken Fajitas are a meal EVERYBODY with love! Even better, they're on the table in less than an hour and topped with lots of our fan-favorite Jalapeño Havarti cheese.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon lime zest (about 1 lime)
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 small to medium yellow onion
- 3 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1 block (6 ounces) Roth Jalapeño Havarti cheese, shredded
- 8 small tortillas
- For Serving:
- Additional fresh cilantro, chopped
- Lime wedges
- Sour cream
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, garlic, and lime zest. Add chicken, and toss to coat. Let the mixture marinate for about 10 to 15 minutes while you prep the remaining ingredients.
- Remove seeds and core from bell peppers, then cut into thin strips. Remove ends of the onion, cut in half then slice into thin strips. Add vegetables to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Add chicken and fajita seasoning, and toss everything to coat.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, tossing halfway through, until chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F. Switch oven setting to broil and broil for 3 to 4 minutes until edges are slightly crispy.
- Remove from oven, and sprinkle cheese over chicken-vegetable mixture. Return to oven and broil an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted and begins to bubble.
- Serve with tortillas and toppings of choice.