Day-after Thanksgiving leftovers are the best, and these stuffing waffles are no exception. Adding our Grand Cru® to the mix gives the perfect cheesy, nutty bite to these savory waffles.
- 2 cups leftover bread-based stuffing
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Roth Grand Cru® cheese
- Maple syrup, to taste (optional)
- Cranberry sauce, to taste (optional)
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Place stuffing, egg, and cheese in a bowl to mix.
- Spray waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Divide stuffing mixture into two portions. Press the first portion into waffle iron bottom. Close lid, and cook until crispy and golden. Remove from waffle iron. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Cook second stuffing mixture portion. Serve immediately with maple syrup or cranberry sauce, if desired.