Because why wouldn't you prepare a pot pie made completely from leftovers?!
- 2 ounces leftover turkey meat, cubed or shredded
- ¼ cup leftover vegetables, small dice
- ¼ cup leftover gravy
- ¼ cup leftover mashed potatoes
- ¼ cup Roth® Original Grand Cru® Cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350 °F. Grease a 10-12 ounce ramekin or baking dish.
- Mix together turkey, vegetables and gravy. Place in a ramekin.
- Top with a layer of mashed potatoes. Press the cubes of Grand Cru into the mashed potatoes.
- Bake until cheese melts and top is brown, about 15 minutes.