What to do with Thanksgiving leftovers? TURKEY POT PIE, of course! All your favorite dishes—turkey, vegetables, gravy, mashed potatoes, and alpine-style Grand Cru® cheese.
- 2 ounces leftover turkey meat, cubed or shredded
- 1/4 cup leftover vegetables, diced
- 1/4 cup leftover gravy
- 1/4 cup leftover mashed potatoes
- 1/4 cup Roth Grand Cru® cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10- to 12-ounce ramekin or baking dish.
- Mix together turkey, vegetables, and gravy. Place in a ramekin.
- Top with a layer of mashed potatoes. Press the cubes of Grand Cru into the mashed potatoes.
- Bake until cheese melts and top is brown, about 15 minutes.