Anything but ordinary.
Find GranQueso® Near YouWhere to Buy
Sweet & unexpected.
When quality Wisconsin craftsmanship meets classic Spanish flavors, GranQueso® is born. Each wheel of this American original is hand-rubbed with cinnamon and paprika, resulting in an alluring reddish-orange rind. The mix of deep, intricate flavors — candied pineapple, brown butter — has made it an American Cheese Society winner seven years in a row (yes, seven!).
- World Cheese Awards Silver 2018
- World Championship Cheese 3rd Place 2018
- American Cheese Society 2nd Place 2015, 2018
- World Cheese Awards Bronze 2015
- WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP CHEESE CONTEST BEST OF CLASS 2014
- American Cheese Society 1st Place 2014
- American Cheese Society 3rd Place 2014, 2016, 2017
Our award-winning GranQueso® is inspired by Spanish and Portuguese cheeses. It’s hand-rubbed with a rich spice blend to form a beautiful basket-weave rind that makes it an eye-catching standout on the table. Served alone or as part of a cheese board, everyone is sure to gravitate to its unique flavor and appearance.
Available as: pre-packaged, cut & wrap.
- Sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red pepper
- Wheat beer, hard cider
- A cheeseboard
- Grating over pasta
- Tapas with quince and serrano ham
Ingredients: Cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 oz (28g), Servings Per Container: Varied, Calories 130, Total Fat 10g (13% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (32% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 30mg (11% DV), Sodium 210mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 1g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugar 0g (Includes 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 8g, Vitamin D 0.2mcg (0% DV), Calcium 241mg (20% DV), Iron 0mg (0% DV), Potassium 34mg (0% DV). * % DV = % Daily Value. CONTAINS MILK. KEEP REFRIGERATED.