Wow your guests with these sophisticated popovers that look labor-intensive, but are seriously simple to make.
- 10 slices hard salami, diced
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) Roth® Butterkäse Cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 package (10) refrigerated flaky biscuits, such as Pillsbury Grands® Flaky Layers
- 3 teaspoons brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- Black pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400 °F. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- In a bowl, mix salami, Butterkäse Cheese and garlic.
- Push thumb into center of each biscuit almost through the dough. Stretch dough to almost double original size. Evenly distribute cheese mixture over biscuits. Top with a dollop of brown mustard, chives, and pepper.
- Bake 10 minutes. Serve warm.