Perfect spread for your holiday spread, creamy, with a hint of sweetness and only 10 minutes start to finish!
- 2 (8-oz) packages plain cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled Roth Buttermilk Blue cheese
- 1/3 cup minced shallot
- 1/3 cup heavy cream or milk
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Extra honey and Buttermilk Blue crumbles, for topping
- Crackers, for serving
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, Buttermilk Blue, shallot, cream, walnuts and honey until incorporated. Taste the mixture, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Transfer spread to a serving dish, then drizzle with honey and top with Buttermilk Blue crumbles, if desired. Serve with crackers, for spreading.